Sunday, November 7, 2010

SHOP THIS:: Threadsence for fall!

In the search for a great winter coat, I've been going through blogs trying to find online boutiques (those are always my fav!) I came across this great find. Maybe it's not new news to you, but it is to me, and I love new options! A lot of online boutiques carry products by independent designers that you can't find hardly anywhere, that's one reason I go to my laptop first before spending endless (& worthless!) hours in expensive clothing stores & malls (oh how i hate spending hours in the mall!)


is another great option to add to your list.


Here are a few of my favorite things.

Classic Lace Dress $42

Lace Crop Top $29

Heather Laced Crop Top $25

Peony Crop Top $25

Lace Tank Bandeau $29

Aztec Print Knit Leggins $20

Lace Crochet Boots $45

Mustard Studded Foldover Clutch $33

Reading Glasses Necklace $16

Typewriter Mini Wallet $20



They have some great items for fall layering! Go to Threadsence.com for yourselves! Show me your favorite item!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...