Monday, November 15, 2010

Interior Spaces...Covet Garden let's us in.

I'm loving these sweet & simple interior spaces from October's issue of Covet Garden magazine. I hope you do too...



I'm loving farmhouse tables right, esp. paired with those two end chairs. The world atlas is a fun twist, making this dining room a bit more casual and probably easy to converse in I can imagine :)

I also loving this bedding, the print, texture, and the creaminess. 


This nursery is so adorable! There's a simplicity about it, and pops of all the right colors, in all the right amounts i think! The paper flower poms would be a great DIY project to tackle. Simple & Sweet.

This is the other side of the nursery from above. I'm a huge fan of mid century modern furniture, it fits perfectly in this room. All the little facts in white are great tips & ideas...so read up!

This couch is super cute & practical...and grey! my favorite. That Penguin Book print is on my wishlist now :)


Of course I love to see other's sewing spaces. This is a cute functional set up for a small space 


as always, happy holidays! xoxo


Stay close to us at The Quail Stitch for a daily dose of design ideas & projects 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...