Monday, November 15, 2010

An Interior Look : J Crew's Brooklyn Home

If you've checked in on the Quail Stitch at all, you'll noticed my ever-growing (addiction/obsession?!) with J Crew! I love these amazing interior shots from Domino and Living etc of J Crew's Execute Creative Director Jenna Lyons' home in Brooklyn. Her home features a lot of things I love about interior decor. Enjoy this inside look!




the exterior of her Brooklyn home




two angles of her living room. the molding, chandeliers, grey walls paired with yellow loveseat... perfection!




i think this dining room might just be my dream! 


here is her more industrial-style kitchen. i absolutely love this kitchen in relation to how sophisticated and grand the rest of her house is. kitchens should be simple and lovely just like this!

here is the sitting area off the kitchen with glorious bay windows behind.


the kitchen farmhouse table. my fav.

Everything is kept quaint & simple in the kitchen, sitting, and kitchen dining room areas.
i almost wasn't expecting a bedroom like this, but i love it quite the same. the walls are a chalkboard black. this particular shot was for Living Etc. mag.


 
what an amazingggg bathroom! all black with brass fixtures.

mine and every other girl's dream! a whole dressing room devoted to your wardrobe, complete with the French settee.





her child's room, too cute! it shares the same feel with the rest of the house, but with a kid's flair :)



and of course to finish us off, the backyard!



Hope to share some more interiors with you soon!
happy holidays
xoxo








2 comments:

  1. ughh...I am still so sad that Dominio was discontinued. I hoard my old copies and look at them over and over again. My husband is like, "aren't those from like 2 years ago." I'm like, "yes, but prettiness never gets old."
    by the way, I wanted to chat with you at Oliver's party! sorry I missed introducing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domino never gets old! :) Yeah, so did I, hopefully we'll get that chance and see each other again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...