Friday, November 5, 2010

SHOP THIS:: Gentlemen's Bowties of Something's Hiding in Here
















The folks of the popular blog, Something's Hiding in Here released their new collection of bowties and it's printed fabric heaven. They have over 16 different patterns, 3 different styles, and over 150 bowties. I've been keeping my eye on them since it's bow tie debut this past summer, and I can only hope you love them as much as I do. I love men's fashion, it's ability to be so sophisticated yet there's always room for personal flair. I hope if you are a gentlemen, you purchase one of these lovely bowties...which you can do so here (http://www.etsy.com/shop/somethingshidinghere).

They recently set up shop at the Curiosity Shoppe in San Fran! The Curiosity Shoppe is one of my favorite online goods boutiques, they are mentioned under my SHOPS list (to the right!)

(Curiosity Shoppe)


Their packaging is a dream, dont you think?


These things really sell themselves, so well done!




















































Thanks to OnceWedThe Curiosity Shoppe, and Something's Hiding in Here for images and info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...