Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello lovelies...I must apologize for taking this last month of january off. I've been adjusting to my new life as a college art student, and it's been a most amazing experience! Many late studio worknights, and exciting projects (which I've been documenting!)... I'm excited to show it all to you, and my beautiful campus...but for now sweet readers, I've taken a break, storing up lots of goodness to post for you all to enjoy. I hope you've enjoyed your January and your cold weather, but I'm looking forward to spending this beautiful spring-like day outside here in the Carolinas! I promise to get back to blogging soon, this is one of my passions, and I have not left forever... that's a promise ;)

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...