Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let it Dough! A Happy New Year

Happy new year to all!! It feels good to be back to blogging after a nice holiday break. 2011 should have lots in store for all of us, i really do believe it'll be a great year! This upcoming week is going to be a bit hectic, and Tuesday is my last day at work until the summer...crazy! Let's see, I move into my dorm room on Thursday, college Orientation is on Friday, I have the weekend to register for ALL my classes, get ALL my art supplies, and ALL my books because classes start next monday! What an interesting week I have ahead of me, there are so many changes in 2011 already for me!

I should have a nice long post this weekend updating you with all the details this new life change :). Until then, there might be a few random findings here and there for the next few days.

To sum up a bit of the holiday season here's a sweet little project from the workings of Berlin-based Illustrator Christoph Niemann. He originally hails from NYC, and has appeared on covers such as The New Yorker & The New York Times. The project below came out of an afternoon spent with his kids, playing with dough. 

Here's a a last bit of holiday cheer!

Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays
Christoph Niemann - Holidays

so creative! I love it! To view them all click here

Have a sleepy sunday night :)
xoxo,
The Quail Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...