Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wishlisting

 i’m at a transitioning point in my life, and what better way to live than to have your living space match your style and the point you’re at in life…i know you fellow bloggers are most likely constantly online shopping like i am. this is a bit of a personal entry, just so you’re forewarned :). here’s a small bit of a list of things i plan/hope to purchase for my workroom space and my bedroom…and i’ll post pictures as i transforms these spaces.. feel free, and i highly encourage you to reply with your own pictures, comments, suggestions, on the items you are just dying to purchase for your living spaces. enjoy!

image
item 1. Corner Bloom Ruffle Duvet Cover- $148 UO
I can’t help but want to purchase this! It also comes in white, but i’d like to take my chances on dusty rose. my walls are a teal/dark seafoam and my curtains a mustard yellow damask. i’ll let you know how this one goes :)
image
item 2. Vika Furuskog Table Top & Vika Lerberg Legs- altogether $80 at IKEA
I’ve been looking for a desk for forever…not just a desk though, more along the lines of a worktable, and while flipping through the new 2011 catalog of IKEA this morning, i came across this. I believe the one pictured above is a slightly smaller model, but i’m hoping that it’s as great as the deal is.
image
item 3. Metal Organizing Drawers- $25 on Etsy (Hindsvik) 
I mentioned this etsy shop on my earlier list of favorite blogs/online shopping spots. I think these might be little treasures, and you can never be short on storage pieces. They’re cute too. 
image
item 4. Lace Patchwork Curtains- $98 at UO
Now curtains always seem so overpriced to me, but maybe that’s just because I’m a bit of a seamstress of sorts, and curtains are just too easy to make…but these are lovely to me, and if i can’t one day afford them, i’d love to make them!
image
image
item 5. Umbra Conceal Shelf- $14 on Umbra.com
This nifty shelf has been featured on many blogs, including Apartment Therapy, where i discovered it. I always find that my nighstand is cluttered with all sorts of things, and not to mention books as well. So i like this, and it’s a good deal. Even better.
image
item 6. Mulig Clothes Rack- $9.99 at IKEA
Although some of these items aren’t so glamorous, it’s really the essentials that i’m in need of. This would be perfect for displaying sewing projects, and I could use quite a few of them.
image
item 7. Veronica Shelving Unit- ($300 for set of 4) or (starting at $50 a custom shelf) on Etsy jwhitley100
I’ve had my eye on these shelves for quite some time, although pretty costly, i love the bulk of them and the depth. For storing fabric, books, accessories, etc, i think these shelves could be quite perfect. Etsy is amazing for custom/handmade items.
image
image
item 8. Kirie Bamboo Clock & Cuckoo Wood Panel Clock- $84 & $34 on Etsy Decoylab
It’s been a long time coming for me with these clocks. I’ve loved them since i first saw them many many months ago. Their shop, by the way, has no shortage of other cute decor. 
image
item 9. Hairpin Leg Floor Cushion Platform-Vintage- $228 at UO
Seeing as i own a UO floor cusion, it seems only fitting that it be in this :) It would be a great alternative to buying a loveseat.
image
item 10. Linen Pinboard- $ varies at Potterybarn
I absolutely want this. For fabric swatches, etc, it’s sleek as well. They come in different sizes so the price varies.
Well these are just a few of the items on my wishlist right now…hope it inspires you to dream up your inspiring space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...